Applying As an Undergraduate Student

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

You are applying directly from high school (regardless of how many years have passed since your high school graduation).  Students that complete dual enrollment credits while in high school are considered first-year students.


You completed college credits after your high school graduation. You are considered a transfer student even if you don’t think the credits will transfer.


You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident. Even if you are currently enrolled in a U.S. high school or college, you should apply as an international student.


You are serving or have served in the United States Armed Services.


Tell Me More

Get Answers

Request information about Arcadia University.

Request Info

Visit Us

Join us for an information session, tour campus, or attend an Open House. 

Plan Your Visit

Contact Us

Enrollment Management
1-877-ARCADIA (1-877-272-2342)

Meet Our Staff