Veterans Educational Benefit Programs

How Do I Get Started?

  • Establish an account on the GI Bill® Website. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Website at, or by dialing 1-888-422-4551
    • If you are eligible for benefits, request a Certificate of Eligibility
    • Once received, email or fax copies of the form to Arcadia University's VA Certifying Official, Bill Elnick- Registrar ( or fax 215-572-2126).
  • Speak with an Arcadia University admission counselor to review degree programs and cost. Some things to consider when choosing a degree program:
    • What are your educational goals?
    • 500 Internal Server Error

      Internal Server Error

      The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

    • How much will you need for living expenses?

Ready to Apply?

VA Education Benefits